Our five year anniversary at Beyond Buckthorns came and went. I will show you how our place is looking now, in beautiful and hot June 2021.
Some qualities of a good observer include:
- Attention to detail: A good observer is able to notice and remember small details, such as the color of an object, the shape of a leaf, or the texture of a surface.
- Objectivity: A good observer is able to view things without bias or preconceived notions, and they are able to report on what they see accurately and objectively.
- Patience: A good observer is able to remain patient and focused, even if the process of observing takes a long time.
- Curiosity: A good observer is curious and interested in learning more about what they are observing, and they are willing to ask questions and seek additional information.
- Record-keeping skills: A good observer is able to accurately record their observations, either through written notes, sketches, or other means.
- Communication skills: A good observer is able to effectively communicate their observations to others, either through verbal or written reports
Obersvation is the first stage in the OBREDIM design process.
Articles tagged with observation
at zero waste
In Finland September is Zero Waste challenge month.